We have been creating professional online stores on our own app based on modern technology for more than 17 years now. Since 2016, we’ve been developing a global scalable open source e-commerce framework. The aim of Shopsys Framework is to save thousands of hours of development when building large online stores. It’s an ambitious project and we’re looking for top programmers who will join our team of the best developers in the game.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- We want people with a sense of responsibility and quality who will fit in well with our team.
- We’re not necessarily looking for someone who produces thousands of lines of code in exchange for gallons of coffee, we’re rather looking for people who know how to use their creative minds and want to play around with new technologies.
- We want someone who is not afraid to learn a grow along with us towards our global goals, therefore English is required.
What will you be working with?
- PHP and PostgreSQL are the base we use.
- We opt for agile project management (Scrum) with two-week iterations.
- We use PHP7 and Symfony3; Doctrine and Twig for our clean code. Nginx with PHP-fpm is our web server, while PostgeSQL is our primary database and Redis or Elasticsearch are our choice for optimization; LESS and Grunt are used for front end support.
- We monitor the code quality and sustaining the strict standards with tools like php lint, yaml lint, twig lint, PHP Mess Detector, PHP_Code Sniffer or PhpStorm inspections. We run tests on PHPUnit and Codeception, use Composer for dependency management and the whole deployment is built on GIT and Jenkins CI.
Your job will look something like this…
- You will be a part of our team of developers which comprises of the greatest programmers in our company. They’ll teach you what they know and will be happy to learn more about your work, experience, and ideas.
- You will partake on the development of a modern e-commerce framework which will determine the future of our company and the whole e-commerce business.
- The point above is why we do everything properly and thoroughly—we put quality before quantity but don’t you worry about not having enough work to do 🙂
- We have a free desk ready for you in Ostrava, Pardubice and Žilina but you can also work from home if you wish, from 30 hours per week to fulltime.
- You will have the chance to visit Czech and international conferences with us, and even present.
In return you will get…
- Above-standard reward you deserve.
- The work environment of an evolving no. 1 company on the market.
- Learn more about our company culture, great team and the benefits we offer here.
I'm interested in this position